2. When using our website (the “Site”)
Affiliate Terms and Conditions
As an authorized affiliate (Affiliate) of DIY UK Immigration Services LTD, you agree to abide by the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement (Agreement). Please read the entire Agreement carefully before registering and promoting DIY UK Immigration Services Limited as an Affiliate.
Your participation in our DIY UK Immigration Services affiliate program is solely at our discretion and it is for the sole purpose to legally advertise and or promote our website memberships and for that service you will receive a referral commission (at a rate set by us ) on membership signups (other than free trial signups).
By signing up for the DIY UK Immigration Services LTD Affiliate Program (Program), you indicate your acceptance of this Agreement and its terms and conditions.
1. Approval or Rejection of the Application
We reserve the right to approve or reject ANY Affiliate Program Application in our sole and absolute discretion. You will have no legal recourse whatsoever against us for the rejection of your Affiliate Program Application.
Commissions will be paid once a month. For an Affiliate to receive a commission, the referred account must remain active for a minimum of 90 days.
Payments will only be sent for transactions that have been successfully completed from the 1st day of each month and the last. Transactions that result in chargebacks or refunds will not be paid out. Payments will only be transferred through Stripe or through whatever payment method we deem suitable on the 1st of every month. You must initially have a Stripe account to be an affiliate. You will receive 5% off all referral subscription sales on our website. The customer must use your unique affiliate code in order for you to receive commission.
You must give at least 28 days’ notice before closing your affiliate account.
Your affiliate application and status in the Program may be suspended or terminated for any of the following reasons:
- Inappropriate advertisements (false claims, misleading hyperlinks, etc.).
- Spamming (mass email, mass newsgroup posting, etc.).
- Advertising on sites containing or promoting illegal activities.
- Advertising on sites containing pornographic or sexually explicit material or material that is discriminatory or is aimed at exploiting vulnerable individuals
- Violation of intellectual property rights. DIY UK Immigration Services LTD reserves the right to require license agreements from those who employ trademarks of DIY UK Immigration Services LTD in order to protect our intellectual property rights.
- Offering rebates, coupons, or other form of promised kick-backs from your affiliate commission as an incentive.
- Self-referrals, fraudulent transactions, suspected Affiliate fraud.
- Provide immigration advice of any kind or misrepresent our business and the services we provide in any shape or form.
In addition to the foregoing, DIY UK Immigration Services reserves the right to terminate any Affiliate account at any time, for any violations of this Agreement or for no reason.
4. Affiliate Links
You may use graphic and text links both on your website and within in your email messages. You may also advertise the DIY UK Immigration Services site in online and offline classified ads, magazines, and newspapers.
You may use the graphics and text provided by us, or you may create your own as long as they are deemed appropriate according to the conditions and not in violation as outlined in Condition 3.
5. Ownership of materials
Ownership and use of DIY UK Immigration LTD® Materials include any legal materials, products, Services, web links, promotional material, email, information. DIY UK Immigration Services retains complete ownership and all rights to the DIY UK Immigration Services LTD Materials. You do not have the right to use or change any of DIY UK Immigration Service’s materials without our written consent. You do not have the right to use any DIY UK Immigration Services LTD Materials for third party or competitive use without our written consent. All use of DIY UK Immigration Services LTD Materials, with or without prior written consent, will cease after termination of this agreement.
6. Coupon and Deal Sites
DIY UK Immigration Services will occasionally offers coupons to select affiliates and to our newsletter subscribers. If you’re not pre-approved / assigned a branded coupon, then you’re not allowed to promote the coupon. Below are the terms that apply for any affiliate who is considering the promotion of our products in relation to a deal or coupon:
- Affiliates may not use misleading text on affiliate links, buttons or images to imply that anything besides currently authorized deals to the specific affiliate.
- Affiliates may not bid on DIY UK Immigration Services LTD Coupons, Discounts or other phrases implying coupons are available.
- Affiliates may not generate pop-ups, pop-unders, iframes, frames, or any other seen or unseen actions that set affiliate cookies unless the user has expressed a clear and explicit interest in activating a specific savings by clicking on a clearly marked link, button or image for that particular coupon or deal. Your link must send the visitor to the merchant site.
- User must be able to see coupon/deal/savings information and details before an affiliate cookie is set (i.e. “click here to see coupons and open a window to merchant site” is NOT allowed).
- Affiliate sites may not have “Click for (or to see) Deal/Coupon” or any variation, when there are no coupons or deals available, and the click opens the merchant site or sets a cookie. Affiliates with such text on the merchant landing page will be removed from the program immediately.
DIY UK Immigration Services will not be liable for indirect or accidental damages (loss of revenue, commissions) due to affiliate tracking failures, loss of database files, or any results of intents of harm to the Program and/or to our website(s).
We do not make any expressed or implied warranties with respect to the Program and/or the memberships or products sold by DIY UK Immigration Services LTD. We make no claim that the operation of the Program and/or our website(s) will be error-free and we will not be liable for any interruptions or errors.
8. Term of the Agreement
The term of this Agreement begins upon your acceptance in the Program and will end when your Affiliate account is terminated.
The terms and conditions of this agreement may be modified by us at any time. If any modification to the terms and conditions of this Agreement are unacceptable to you, your only choice is to terminate your Affiliate account. Your continuing participation in the Program will constitute your acceptance of any change.
Affiliate shall indemnify and hold harmless DIY UK Immigration Services LTD and its affiliate and subsidiary companies, officers, directors, employees, licensees, successors and assigns, including those licensed or authorized by DIY UK Immigration Services LTD to transmit and distribute materials, from any and all liabilities, damages, fines, judgments, claims, costs, losses, and expenses (including reasonable legal fees and costs) arising out of or related to any and all claims sustained in connection with this Agreement due to the negligence, misrepresentation, failure to disclose, or intentional misconduct of Affiliate.
10. Governing Law, Jurisdiction, and legal fees.
This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the United Kingdom. Any dispute arising under or related in any way to this Agreement shall be adjudicated exclusively in the UK courts.
In the event of litigation to enforce any provision of this Agreement, the prevailing party will be entitled to recover from the other party its costs and fees, including reasonable legal fees.
11. Electronic Signatures Effective
YOU AGREE THAT YOU ARE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE AND YOU ARE LEGALLY ABLE TO ENTER INTO A CONTRACT WITH US.
12. Diyukimmigrationserices.com is a website operated by DIY UK Immigration Services Limited (the company) and is a company registered in England and Wales under company number 10718779 and its registered address is at Unity Business Centre, 26 Roundhay Road, Leeds, LS7 1AB, United Kingdom.
13. These Terms and Conditions (the “Terms”) are a legally binding agreement between you and DIY UK Immigration Services Limited. These Conditions govern your access and use of Diyukimmigrationserices.com (the “Website”), including any part thereof and any User Services (see paragraph 2 below) offered thereon. By accessing this Website, you acknowledge that you have read, understood and confirmed your acceptance of all the parts of the Terms. It is important that you read and understand the Terms before you start to use this Website. If you do not agree with all parts of the Terms then you are not authorised to use this Website. You may print and keep a copy of the Terms for your reference.
14. DIY UK Immigration Services Limited is not a law firm regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority and it is not a business or organisation that is regulated by the Office of the Immigration Service Commissioners (OISC). We do not directly provide legal advice. Our Immigration legal packs and legal help services have all been developed by qualified Solicitors. All advice is provided independently by our Solicitors. The Solicitors we currently work with are Leeds Legal Solutions Limited which is company regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority under SRA no 558148. We may from time to time use other Solicitors to provide products and services. We will not notify you when this happens but will ensure that all products and services provided by other Solicitors are provided with a fit for purpose guarantee from them.
15. The content of the website is provided for guidance and information purposes only and should not be promoted as a legal advice site.
Last Updated: November 2021